expiring security certificates - printers appear as offline in Cloud Print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expiring security certificates - printers appear as offline in Cloud Print

We have been informed by Google, that our xPrintServer is affected by this issue:

https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/7576108

However we have the latest firmware (12-2017) installed ... are there any updates planed?

At this point in time Lantronix does not believe users are affected by this. The Lantronix Engineering team is still looking this issue over and have not given a final assessment yet. Once I get final word from them I will update here.
    "I find when in doubt I retrace my steps"

Comment

Hi Kevin,

as written ... we got a mail from Google pointing out that our device is affected. and the printers of the box are offline too.

Best,

Comment

The XPrintServer is not affected by the Certificate with Google. The Certificate change isn't taking place until march, so the printers on the box being offline isn't this issue.

1. Power cycle the xPrintServer and see on the Google Cloud account if the printers show up online. (May take 30 minutes to update at Google, but usually takes a minute.)

If that doesn't work.
        2. Remove the Google account by going to the Admin Tab and click the remove button.
        3. Re add the Google account and then reboot the xPrintServer.

4. Check on the Google Cloud account if the printers are showing up as online.
        "I find when in doubt I retrace my steps"

Comment

Working...
        X