Xprintserver

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xprintserver

Hi, I would like to have information about the xprintserver, in order to know if it is good for us. I have three subnets printers, wireless and desktops/laptops. After xprintserver detects and connects xprintserver to the printer's network, if xprinterserver goes down
    Last edited by user888; 11-23-2018, 12:54 PM.

Is there any limitation with the number of characters? does not publish the whole message...

Comment

continuous.. if xprintserver goes down,
      Last edited by user888; 11-26-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Hello, for printer discovery on network where the printer and wireless devices are on different subnets we recommend that you allow the xPrintServer to discover the printers on the printer specific subnet first, then connect the xPrintServer to the wireless subnet. This should allow the xPrintServer to advertise to your wirelesss devices while still able to contact and send information to the printers.

Comment

If I buy a new printer, I just have to turn off xprintserver, put it in the printer network and turn it on

Comment

Will I lose the previous configuration?

Comment

Not at all. As long as you are not factory resetting the xPS or pressing the reset pinhole button on the bottom. Moving it from network to network to discover printers is an easy way to get multiple network segments printers available.

Comment

Working...
              X