Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XPort will not boot

Hi There,

I'm a newbie to these forums, so please cut me a little slack for my lack of knowledge .

I've got an XPort XP100 Rev F14 device hooked up on its own to a 3.3V supply (which is very stable, so the issue isn't a noisy supply).

3 days ago, I had the module plugged in and working fine via Telnet, Web Manager and DeviceInstaller. I plugged it back in today only to find that it was not registering onto the network with my DHCP server. I get a green status light, but an orange flashing data light, which would suggest the link has been set up as half duplex for some reason, rather than the full duplex connection I had the other day!? The xPort also no longer shows up in DeviceInstaller :S.

Nothing about my setup has changed since it was last plugged in, including my network setup.

Any thoughts/help on this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Alex

Woops, It looks like I've somehow accidently ended up posting in the Python Thread... Sorry guys!
    Last edited by pheonixtech; 04-06-2013, 09:26 PM. Reason: PS at the bottom.

Hi Alex,

Your best bet is to call our Technical Support line. There they can walk you through troubleshooting steps, and if needed, pass your issue to a Field Applications Engineer for further assistance.

You can get the contact numbers (and hours that they answer the phone) on the right side of the screen here:
    http://www.lantronix.com/about/contact.html

Mariano

PS: Don't worry about the forum issue, I'll move it to a more appropriate forum later.

Comment

Working...
    X