XP100-1001-04R set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP100-1001-04R set up

Good day to everyone. I am new here and a total newbie to Xport.
    A little back ground - we employed a programmer last year to wright code for us and to program the Xport using the DS18b20 1-wire digital thermometer. My son andf I have no progeamming knowlegde, only great IT knowledge. At present we are having a wed site written to monitor tempreature. Well the unit works and its now time to put it into production. now the sad part - when we opened after the Xmas holidays, our programmer, Dave never arrived. We cannot find him anywhere. I have contacted Lantronixs and they tell me unless I have the .rom file we are stuck. I have just ordered a XP100200K-03 XPort evaluation kit. I have know idea how Dave uploaded the programe, he did most of his work at home.

Is there anyone here that can help to start this project from scratch again?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Alf

Hi Alf,

You can only write a firmware into the XPort-04 but there are no tools reading a firmware out of the XPort-04.
    You need the .rom file and the .cob file for producing clones. The write is done with a tftp command from the PC.

If you have further questions you can email me directly at [email protected]

BTW there is an LTRX-CPK group on Yahoo and in the future pls post CPK related questions there

Peter
    Lantronix FAE EMEA

Comment

Working...
    X