Simplifying web interface on xPico

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simplifying web interface on xPico

In order to restrict our customers from modifying settings which we have made, I want to remove some of the top level menu items from the xPico Web interface. I have edited the menu.htm file and it appeared to do give the result I wanted however clicking the "apply settings" function no longer works. I am guessing this is because of the underlying java script (of which I know little). Does anyone have any simple tips to do what I need and where I might have gone wrong? As I say, I just want to remove (or hide?) some menu items.

Take a look at the section of the wiki to remove the tabs that you want:
    http://wiki.lantronix.com/developer/...iguration_Tabs

Mariano

Comment

Thanks mariano, this looked like exactly what I needed HOWEVER, it is the xPico, not the xPico Wifi that I am using and it appears that the firmware and webpages are constructed completely differently for the two units. Is there an equivalent document for the xPico?

Comment

mariano I've realized I posted this to the wrong group (it was the one the Lantronix tech support told me to use). Looking in the correct group it appears that there is a private yahoo group for xPico devices. I have already signed the NDA so can you PM me with the details? Thanks.

Comment

Yes, xPico requires a different method. I have sent your contact information to the Field Application Engineer in your region, and they should contact you soon to help with that.

Mariano

Comment

Working...
          X