Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• output pins

hello
    i am new with the xport ar i got it from a friend but he only gave me the xport ar but nothing more. so i dont no the distributor or something like this to get the sdk.

so i tried on my on to got it work and i can connect to the xport ar but my question now is how can i set the output pins from a website on the xport ar ?

sry for my english

best regards

IT's under CPM.

Comment

Sry but i mean with an Self made Website.
      For the First Time i want an Website where are somethink like One or two Button and when you Press that Button Pin xy is Set.

My idea is that i can Switch on or off my light in my Room from any Device in my WLAN Network.

Comment

This will require you to modify the existing web server in the XPort AR using custom C programs and the SDK.

The CPU in the XPort AR is a custom, proprietary design created by Lantronix. The compiler is not GNU based and I think costs a few thousand dollars (about $2500 (US) if I recall correctly). Customers typically work with a Field Engineer to purchase the tools and get started. Also check out www.devtools.com.

Have you looked into the Arduino? It might suit your needs much better.
        http://www.arduino.cc The Arudino is about $30 USD and has a great community behind it.

mattmc

Comment

Working...
        X