X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can?t download ftp://ftp.lantronix.com/pub/Linux_SDK/SDK2_0_0_3/

I can?t download ftp://ftp.lantronix.com/pub/Linux_SDK/SDK2_0_0_3/

Can you upload it to Forum like a file?

The size of the files is too big to post to the forum as a file. What's the problem that you're having with the FTP site? Maybe we can get that fixed instead.

Mariano

Comment

Thank you

I get the file with this link

http://www.lantronix.com/ftp/Linux_S...re_Install.zip

Comment

Unable to retrieve ftp image

I am also unable to access the above referenced link. Firefox seems to connect to the ftp server but there is nothing there. Is there another way to download the iso?

Comment

I just accessed the ftp site through Chrome, and I can see the iso file for download. Could you try with a different browser?

Comment

ftp://ftp.lantronix.com/pub/Linux_SDK/SDK2_0_0_3/ does nothing on Windows IE or Firefox. The link NOECORTEZ posted works but I don't want the vmware version. Can you give me the name of the non-vmware iso?

Comment

This is the message I get from Chrome Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Comment

The ftp is sometimes tricky. I have seen it blocked by IT departments. In addition we (Lantronix) are doing some checks. This could also be a blocking point.
                Do you have a 2nd internet access where you could give it a try.

Peter
                Lantronix FAE EMEA

Comment

I will try it from home tonight and let you know. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by hansen972 View Post
                    ftp://ftp.lantronix.com/pub/Linux_SDK/SDK2_0_0_3/ does nothing on Windows IE or Firefox. The link NOECORTEZ posted works but I don't want the vmware version. Can you give me the name of the non-vmware iso?
                    The name of the non-vmware ISO is linux_sdk_2_0_0_3.iso

As Peter mentioned, we're checking to see what's going on with the FTP site too.

Comment

Good morning,

http://www.lantronix.com/ftp/Linux_S...dk_2_0_0_3.iso worked!

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X