Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to find development tools for XPORT-PRO EVOS

Hello Gurus,
    We developed our project using the XPORT-PRO with Evolution OS.
    At this point we need to develop an Http client writing a custom code.
    I already downloaded and installed the SDK but I have spent more than two weeks trying to find the tools to build (and debug) this code, to no avail. I have read all the posts in this forum relating to this, Lantronix Q&A, Mentor's forums, Google...
    Mentor's website does not provide the lite version of CodeBench for Coldfire, as pointed out in this forum.
    It seems a bad joke to have this hard time finding the development tools for a product that is supposed to support this from the go.
    We need to have these tools as soon as possible as this is hurting our deadline with our project.
    Any help pointing to the building tools for Xport-pro running EvOS would be greatly appreciated.

John M.

Since CodeSourcery (now Mentor) has stopped supporting the GNU toolchain, we are currently exploring options for making another toolchain available.

CodeWarrior Development Suite from Freescale has integrated the CodeSourcery toolchain within their development suite to allow customers to build ELF/DWARF2 format applications. There is a 30-day evaluation available from Freescale.

Customers will have to purchase the subscription or the perpertual license for CodeWarrior in order to get a toolchain that will be compatible with the Lantronix Coldfire based products.

Comment

Working...
    X