Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial to Ethernet

Hi!
    I'd like to use the serial port 1 of the MatchPort b/g Pro demo kit to get some images from a camera. It would not be a continuous flow, for the camera would send an image only on demand (from the MatchPort). After the MatchPort has got the image, it is supposed to send it to the Network.

For now, I'm just trying to make the MatchPort work properly as I don't know much about it. What I'd like to do first is a basic application based on tunnel.c : I'd like to get some data from the serial port (data sent by a computer) and to send it to the Ethernet port in order to get it back to the computer.
    What do I have to do to make it work? How can i send some data from a computer to the MatchPort so I can recover it in the network? When you upload a program into the MatchPort, does it automaticaly run?

After that, how can I tell the MatchPort to get an image from the serial port as images have not all the same size?

Sorry if it sounds obvious, I'm just a noob right now. Thank you for your answers.
Working...
X